Brand: Westinghouse Lighting
Color: Brushed Nickel
- Two-light 48-inch two-blade indoor ceiling fan Ideal for rooms up to 15 feet by 15 feet with standard 8 feet ceilings
- 153-by-20-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor; four fan speeds (high/medium/medium-low/low); reversible switch for year-round use
- Airflow: 4,881 cfm; Energy Usage: 53 watts without light; Airflow Efficiency: 92 cfm per watt
- Includes 3/4-inch by 6-inch down rod, 78-inch lead wire, and two candelabra-base 40-watt torpedo light bulbs
- Lifetime motor warranty; two-year warranty on all other parts
Release Date: 2011-05-15
Warranty: Limited lifetime.
Details: The Westinghouse Harmony Two-Light 48-Inch Two-Blade Ceiling Fan has a refined, contemporary look that balances well with almost any decor. Thanks to its brushed nickel finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades, this fan will impart symmetry and harmony to your interior design.
Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet), this fan features a powerful 153-by-20-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor. Four fan speeds (high/medium/medium-low/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. I cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
The fan provides airflow of up to 4,881 cubic feet per minute (cfm). It is rated to operate at 53 watts at high speed (without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 92 cfm per watt. (As a comparison, 53- to 60-inch ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cfm per watt at high speed.) The Harmony is remote control adaptable for convenience.
This Westinghouse ceiling fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a two-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 72141.